These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Chocolaj.co.za website (including all
sub-domains or aliases, which will be referred to as the "website" hereafter) and your relationship
with Zanoni Fine Foods Pty.
Please note that by using any of the services provided on the website (e.g. orders and purchases) you agree
to these Terms and Conditions.
The up-to-date version of our Terms and Conditions will always be available on our website. The published
version on the date of your order or purchase will be applicable for the deal.
- Although Zanoni Fine Foods Pty makes every effort to ensure that all the contents of the website such
text, graphics, other material, as well as links provided to other websites, are accurate and correct,
no liability can be assumed for this.
- At all times, our acceptance of an order takes place only after written confirmation, or on dispatch of
order. At this point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
All orders shall be placed at least 48 hours prior to delivery.
- All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- All our products are unique. Due to the nature of the baking and making process, the final products
might vary, and might also differ from what is shown in the pictures on the website.
- Delivery service is only available within Johannesburg, charged at a general fee of R 150 and only
after written confirmation from Chocola.j . Deliveries outside of Johannesburg can be arranged: Please
Chocola.j for a quote.